CureZone   Log On   Join
Similar Experience

Rosebud Views: 1,599
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 591,306

Similar Experience

Hi Skip,

Glad to know you'r doing just fine now with the allergies.

I was reading all the old posts for this forum and noted that I too had swollen eyelids or lips or one lip in the past and every so often now. It would clear up after a couple of hours after waking up. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why and now I read your post and make the connection to allergies!!!

I also woke up one sunday morning and heard this informacial advertising oreganol and oregamax and how its cured people's sinusitise so the next time I went to the Whole Food's store, I picked a brand by gaia. I never used it for months. It just sat there and not until recently I used two caps instead of the one advised on an empty stomach and realized that this stuff was doing something good in me if I dindn't eat all day and of course I have to eat, besides I have a really hard time with remembering to take these regimen two or three times a day. Now I'm out but will be ordering very soon. I also plan on ordering the primal defence as well as the fungal one. It should work now that I now what o avoid and what to eat.

I've read so much about what works and what doesn't but its so difficult, I can only eat meats and fish and fresh vegis(blended) and fruits. I'm also just learning that I have to stay away from some sweet fruits......I enjoy pinapple and oranges and tangarines and mangoes but do I really have to give them up?

Also, I'm thinking, why not use hydrogen peroxide 35% food grade, why spend money buying the hydroxygen? (hopefully I will gather up the courage to take the HP on a regular bases.

Cheers

Rosebud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)