CureZone   Log On   Join
how do you know ....

Stacey Views: 867
Published: 19 years ago

how do you know ....

when a relationship is dead? I've been married for little over a year. But we've known each other for about 7 years. Our friendship before marriage was great! we got along well, could carry a conversation well. when we started to date, he was awesome. we both were good at planning fun things to do. sex was awesome. once we got married, things changed (as all relationships do). we hardly can talk about anything without arguing. He's become lazy, especially in bed. I tend to think I'm a good wife. I have a great job. don't complain about money. take care of the house. It seems my husband has gotten too "comfortable" with me taking care of what it seems like, everything. Our sex life is him putting in a p 0 r n, laying back, me giving him oral and a hand job for 30-45 and than me finishing on top. when hardly ever kiss or even look each other in the face while making love. He does absolutley nothing for me in bed! and he will spank the monkey any chance he has if he knows I won't be home for awhile (i'm at the gym, or yoga) I've talked to him several times about it and it'll be good for awhile, then it always goes back to being the same.
I've finally had it! The morning after we fought and argued about our sex life - what sex life - he was getting ready to leave for an out of town trip business trip. He was coming out our bedroom with a dvd p 0 r n in hand. I asked him why would he announce that he was taking p 0 r n with him when we aren't having any sex. To me, it felt like a slap in the face. we just talked about having sex 1 the entire week (we used to do it everyday) and he's announcing that he'll be playing with yourself, spanking the monkey while he's out of town. Am I crazy???
I know sex isn't everything. But I don't feel connected like we used to. Has he lost interest in me? Please guys! Help me out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.875 sec, (1)