CureZone   Log On   Join
Relearning about food when you are done with the MC

HealingHearts Views: 1,076
Published: 19 years ago

Relearning about food when you are done with the MC

I'm on day 9 already and decided to try some food. Now I realize there is a learning proces about relearning foods. Not only to eat better, but also about taste on foods we once ate and the amounts. I decided to have a bowl of organic vegetable soup. The soup was great, however the amount wasn't cool for me now. I could have done better with a smaller serving. (I combined two cans together, one would have been more than enough, I'm stuffed. lol) Plus I liked bread before to dip into my soups. Now I taste the yeast in it. Tasting the yeast in it even though it is wheat bread was gross. I either need to buy a different kind of bread or stay away from it all together.
But it did give me food for thought. :)
I cleaned out my cupboards of food that I would never eat again, and I have yet to finish some of the food that I have, but in a smaller amount and replace it with better foods for me.
Funny part is that I grabbed my lemonade again. lol But the taste of the foods get me now. Much sharper and I can tell what I do and don't like even more so than before. Before my cleanse, food just blended together, I wasn't really tasting it. Now I am and it's like going from black and white tv to color tv. Wow what a difference!
HH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)