CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: salt water flush

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Hulda Clark ebooks
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
uberpooper Views: 2,581
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 596,084

Re: salt water flush

Hi all, I am rasouc. This is the end of my 4th day on the MC.

I have followed the plan pretty much to the letter. It was funny, 'cause when I went to the health food store, they had the Master-Cleanse lemonade recipe on a whiteboard in the vegetable section. The lady at the register looked at the components of my basket and asked if I was doing the Lemonade Diet . I told her that I was doing the Master Cleanse.

I seem to keep thinking of the food that I want when I break the fast. Most of it is junk/fast food. For that reason, I am going to stay on this fast.

I am 277 lbs 5'8" female. I want to lose weight, but I know that if I don't break this fast/junk/sweet/sugar food hold that I seem to have slipped into, then I'll never be able to do it.

I'm hoping and praying that after 10+ 20+ 30+ days, I will have broken my taste buds and can build a new taste for good food.

Things I've experienced: I only eliminate once a day, about an hour after the salt flush. I wee a lot; depending on how much water I drink.

I probably drink about 6 -8 glasses of the lemonade per day. Except this weekend, I was lucky to get in about 40 oz/day.

I have no symptoms of detox (no headaches, pains, aches, rashes, weird feelings, bad feelings, insomnia, or anxiousness - I do have the furry tongue, though) and am a little worried about it. My take is that I am so toxic, that my body is gonna take some time to get into the groove. Thoughts? We'll see what happens in the next 6 days.

It has been amazing 4 days. If I told anyone who knew me that I had gone 4 days with no food, they would not believe me. If anyone had told me that I could go 4+ days without food, then I would have slapped them in the head with the chicken wing I was more than likely eating and tell them they were "STUPID".

I always eat. Always. I am addicted to food and hope to break that addiction on this cleanse.

My hubby is supportive of me and also keeping a watchful eye. He is the first to praise me on my 4 days and has taken over some of my duties (I still cook the meals, but he cleans the table. I have a 2 and a 5 year old who never clean their plate, so I used to do it for them. SO now he takes that temptation from me, by clearing the table.)

I have lost weight. I lost 8 lbs the first 2 days, but have lost about .5 lbs on Sat and Sun. SO now I am down 9 lbs.

6/19 am weight: 277
6/22 am weight: 268

I don't really feel any different mentally, or maybe I do. I am contemplating 40+ days on this cleanse if necessary, when I started, it was out of desperation to help me break the addiction/mind link to my eating disorder. I could not have seen myself going past 2 - 3 days (my usual time before I fail on a diet).

I believe that's what I really gained, or am working on gaining, control of my mind and body back. I had lost it so long ago, but I feel it S L O W L Y returning to me.

That's my long intro...

Oh, and one more thing. I'm not sure how to search the archive, so forgive if this is a repeated question. My blood pressure is usually low anyway, (155/70). After being on the cleanse for 4 days, it has dropped to 95/64 and my pulse has dropped from 85bpm to 65bpm. I am attributing some of it to my dehydration these last two days. (been out and about with the kids, so I have been lax in drinking the Lemonade and water.) But is some of it a signal that my metabolism has dropped that much? I know that I am still in the normal B/P range, just on the low end. Any thoughts?

It seems that you all know so much about this cleanse, there doesn't seem that I can give very much to this forum, but I can post my experience to help encourage others. If I can go this long without food, then everyone can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)