CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10

Pink Views: 3,416
Published: 19 years ago

Day 10

Day 10 and I broke my fast this evening with organic veg broth with a little potate skin in it for potassium. I also went to get my first colonic this am. What a treat, haha. Actually it was a good experience and the practitioner was very educated and knew all about the master cleanse. I talked with her about coming off the cleanse and not going with the oj, acid and such. She agreed with me that she had the same feeling when she had done it. but back to the colonic I wish I had done the colonic at the start of the cleanse and not had done the smooth move tea every night as we discussed the herbs in it (we had an hour to discuss such things) and the sennea(sp) and another one i dont recall right now. I feel that would helped the toxins move out instead of just sitting there, as my experience was. She then did explain that this wasn't an intestinal cleanse. I guess some people have the release that I did'nt even with the pipe cleaner.
Anyway I am grateful for this forum and the wonderful people sharing the thoughts and experiences.

Bushels of health to all
Pinky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.953 sec, (1)