CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstone Pain

OldPilot Views: 1,265
Published: 20 years ago

Gallstone Pain

I'm new here, but I've been reading the board for a couple of weeks. I've been having pains from Gallstones for a few months, but never had the guts to drink even a half cup of the Olive Oil. I think the most I drank was about 4oz., and last time only 2oz. But even that seemed to help the pain not be so bad, either that or I was concentrating on not puking I forgot about the pain:-) That's part of the problem, about 4 to six hours after I drink the oil I throw up, and you probably guessed... no stones.

I have to admit I thought the "stones" were possibly the way the body eliminated the oil or fat, because that sure is a lot of oil! Some programs even suggest a whole cup. That makes me sick just thinking about it. BUT, like I said, the few onces I took did seem to help lessen the pain. Believe me, I'm not here to criticize, I'm just trying to understand and get more information.

I'm wondering if the body is trying to get rid of the oil (won't keep it down) it seems like it wouldn't be a good idea to drink it in the first place...but it still seems to help lessen the pain.

Am I off base here? I'd sure like some answers. Has anyone had serious attacks and they completely quit for a long time after taking the Olive-Oil cure?

My symptoms start with a full feeling in the stomach, then a lot pressure under the ribs. After that I start hurting pretty bad, then I hurt when I breath very deep, and I seem to get very weak and sleepy, also I can't think (no I'm not having an attack right now)clearly at all, Anyone else experience a gallstone attack this way?
Thanks in advance for your time, I do appreciate any help I can get.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)