CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain free for a night and a day!

OldPilot Views: 2,125
Published: 20 years ago

Pain free for a night and a day!

Tracey,
I forgot to answer your question about my flushes. Iíve done one half hearted ďminiĒ flush that did not work too good. I also fooled around with using a couple of teaspoons of OO (Olive-Oil) to try and stop the pain, but it kept coming back so this time I did the ďrealĒ flush and I didnít do it quite right. BUT, Iíve been pain free all night and all day so far, and believe me Iím a happy camper.

Three questions for anyone:
(1) Iím thinking of going ahead and doing one again tonight, even though I did the one Sunday night. But, Iím also thinking of leaving well enough alone. Do you think doing it that close together would cause any harm? Have any of you done them that close together?
(2) I know right shoulder pain is associated with gallstones, but could it cause the left shoulder to hurt instead?
(3) I read that peppermint oil capsules are used in Europe to cleanse the gallbladder... anyone know about that? Sounds better than Olive-Oil :-)
Thanks again to all of you for your help,
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.891 sec, (1)