CureZone   Log On   Join
Incredible Vision improvements

prettysoulful Views: 4,122
Published: 17 years ago

Incredible Vision improvements

Right now I am taking some supplements to help my body repair my intestinal tract and the damage it has sustained from decades of undiagnosed gluten-intolerance. L-glutamine, alpha lipoic acid, taurine, a thyroid supplement called Thyroid Energy, and occasionally aloe vera juice. I am also taking 300mg of elemental magnesium in the form of 2-1000mg magnesium malate tablets. I am taking 400-800IU of vitamin E with mixed tocopherols, and for the next couple of weeks, 20,000 IU of vitamin A. Hoping this dosage may also show some benefit to my thyroid, as well as my skin and eyes. My thyroid was damaged by the gluten intolerance, as well. I also take a multivitamin/mineral supplement by GNC, but I will start taking a new one tomorrow by Natrol, My Favorite Multi Take One. I also take a hair, skin, nail supplement for extra B's, biotin, and methionine. I have recently added Maca to help with hormone balance, and I use a pretty good liver supplement with milk thistle.

I know, I know, it sounds like I am taking a ton of stuff. Well, that is 'cause I am! haha. But it is temporary, and right now, I am trying to make up for the past 15-20 years of malnutrition that I have been experiencing without my knowledge.

Fortunately, my hard work is paying off. My vision has increased from 20/100 to 20/40 in my weakest eye, at my last eye exam two weeks ago, BEFORE I started taking the E, and last night for the first time, I could see with clarity while driving at night without glasses or contacts(without having done a flush, that is!). It was truly awesome! And weird. For a while, I was feeling a bit of a headache near the socket of my weakest eye. Then the pain passed, and clarity!. This after taking 20,000IU of vitamin A that day for the first time. This morning when I woke up, I could see my VCR clock from across the room 8 feet away, without squinting or sitting up! AWESOME!!

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)