CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incredible Vision improvements

prettysoulful Views: 3,183
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 598,212

Re: Incredible Vision improvements

The vitamin E and the vitamin A are what I believe are making the difference. The other supplements I have been taking for some time with no obvious improvements in my vision. I actually began taking the vitamin E because I was developing skin problems while supplementing with fish and flax oils. Then I remembered reading a study that fish oil uses up the body's stores of E so it is best to supplement. Considering my past intestinal damage combined with the fish oil supplementation, I knew that my low E was the problem. When I added E my skin began to clear quite quickly. Surprisingly, so did my eyes. Since I have been wearing glasses for over a decade, I'm pretty sure that my E & A's have been chronically low for some time. When I added a couple of large doses of vitamin A, my night vision soared! I have temporarily suspended my other oil supplements to allow my body to rebuild its stores of E.

I realize that my supplements are rather plentiful right now, but for my situation, it is needed, and helping. I included everything so that others who read the post would not feel misled if I later mentioned using other supplements. I hope to be down to basic vitamin/mineral supplementation soon after the beginning of the year. I unfortunately, had some unintended gluten ingestion that set me back a few weeks in my recovery. I'm much more careful now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)