CureZone   Log On   Join
for Isis.. my female perspective...

ukelele Views: 895
Published: 19 years ago

for Isis.. my female perspective...

Hi! Read your message about getting your period,etc. I am on day eight and I also got my period on day two.Like yourself I usually experience a decrease in appetite at my moon time so took it as a bonus..I found it pretty powerful to have my body goe thru it's monthly cleanse at the same time.Good luck with the cramps.. a pain killer would probably be pretty intense.The first time I did the Master-Cleanse (18 years ago) I did not like either the laxitive tea or the salt water flush and just eliminated them(no pun intended)I got very toxic very fast....I think one or the other are essential for eliminating....your body is releasing the toxins and you need to help facilitate their removal.I am feeling strong, energetic and positive this time around, and I do the salt water every morning.dry skin brushing also helps the detox along.... Best of luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.985 sec, (1)