CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Things arn't going well (Lapis, Ronnie, Spirit)

OldPilot Views: 1,551
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 603,699

Re: Things arn't going well (Lapis, Ronnie, Spirit)

To all,
Thanks very much for your answers. I have to say you all gave some good ones. And Blueduck if I sounded grouchy last night it's probably because I was... Sorry.

Lapis: I understand what you and Blueduck are saying and it makes sense, so Iíll remember that next time, and go w/o fat completely. Iím sort of afraid to try another flush so soon, that was my second in two weeks. I have been w/o the pressure and pain since last night around 9pm and I have the vacation trip Tues. Thanks very much for your help.

Ronnie: Thanks very much for your input. It did seem like the apple juice caused it, but on the other hand itís supposed to be a big help in disintegrating the gallstones. But, I take it you experienced the same thing I did after eating or drinking apple juice? Maybe it was because it was the wrong kind like Spirit said, or maybe I should just be drinking water. That should be safe :-)
Like I said above, Iím a little concerned about trying another flush so close together and to my trip. I guess I could do it Sat. but I have a job to shoot Sunday. Iím not discouraged now, but I was getting there last night. My main question is did you also have the Gallstones before?

Spirit: Youíre right it wasnít freshly pressed AND it was pasteurized. Can natural Sugar cause a gallstone attack? Thanks for your help.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)