CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 16 w/a baby and getting surgery

A.Bain Views: 2,097
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 604,273

Re: 16 w/a baby and getting surgery

Hi Mandy,
Congrats on your baby. You have to listen to your body...if you are in pain you must do something. Only you can decide what “something” is. How many times have you had the pains? At least is did not happen while you were pregnant. I have had 5 attacks since June 11, 2003 (3 in the last week). My doctor, well actually 2 doctors and 1 surgeon told me I needed surgery ASAP and since then I have done as much research as possible. I will post a link to my entire process so far below. I tried my first flush yesterday and I will report the results ASAP. This site has tons of advice, just read and be thoroughly educated in your decision before YOU decide to get surgery, don’t just take your Dr.’s advice alone (unless this is an emergency situation like a stone is stuck in your duct or something…from what I have read that is something considered very serious). I do not know if you are religious or not, but prayer has seemed to help me through this thing so far (and trust me, I am not a regular at church). Good luck in whatever you decide. You seem young to have this happen to you…I am only 26 and I thought that was young. Like I said, all of this is still pretty new to me, but this site has been a wonderful help in a time of need.

A. Bain
Southern California
USA

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=262&i=791

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

7.859 sec, (1)