CureZone   Log On   Join
Royal Flush on the second time.

OldPilot Views: 1,003
Published: 20 years ago

Royal Flush on the second time.

Well, I went through The Clark Flush routine for the second time. My first flush wasnít too good because I didnít follow directions. However, this one was a dilly. I didnít count all the ďstonesĒ but they equaled to about half the amount of oil I drank, in other words about a fourth of a cup. Evidently they are much harder to see or find w/o using a screen of some kind.

I did take some pictures because there were a couple that were really strange. Most looked like everyone describes; green or tan. But these were flat with sharp edges, kind of like leather, (no I donít eat leather). Anyway there must have been a couple hundred of the green and tan ones. This morning I was feeling tired and slightly sick, but not bad. The rest of the day I felt pretty good, but I think Iíll wait a month or so for the next flush, every two weeks is too often for me. But, you can bet Iíll change my mind if I have another attack.
...OldPilot

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)