CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TMJ Related to spine problems
Fifty9 Views: 1,748
Published: 18 years ago
This is a reply to # 614,488

Re: TMJ Related to spine problems

Are you experiencing any spontaneous dislocation at all? What kinds of muscle dysfunction are you experiencing exactly, and could you tell me where?

I think a Gonstead Chiropractor could probably handle your case by him/her self, but in severe TMJ cases I have noticed that a teamwork approach involving a dentist or other specialist be used with chiropractic. The most logical and productive approach is to start with non-invasive and reversible management, and to escalate from there if the problem is more severe. Definitely see a Gonstead Chiropractor before you volunteer for whatever the dentist has in mind.

Now, when I say to see a Gonstead chiropractor I don't mean to just pick a guy out of the phone book. Gonstead Chiropractors are the best, and they are the ones who are going to help you. To find a Gonstead doctor in your area, go to and take a look at their referral directory. It will help you see who is in your area and also tell you if they practice Gonstead exclusively or not.

Gonstead Referral Directory


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022

7.703 sec, (1)