CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problem of communication with my psychotherapist

Views: 862
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 61,477

Re: Problem of communication with my psychotherapist

Hello Claudio Acuna! I've read some of your posts on curezone and you have been very helpful. I don't profess to be a pillar of wisdom, but I am 48 years old, have suffered a lot of heartache and headache in my life, so, I will attempt to return the favor and be, at least, somewhat helpful. When you stated that the problem is COMMUNICATION, you stated the EXACT problem, but, the problem is not yours, and the problem is NOT you. In my OPINION (and my opinion is not shared by everyone), it is the professional's responsibility to ensure PROPER and EFFECTIVE communication. I have read that the English language that is spoken by Americans usually has a vocabulary of about ONLY 850 words, and the English that is spoken by the British has a vocabulary of about 2000 words. Many other cultures have LARGE languages and can express a lot more ideas than we can in America. My point is, lack of proper and effective communication is a problem of HUMAN NATURE and not unique to your situation, it causes misunderstandings, false logic, disagreements, fistfights, riots and WARS. So, when you say "communication", you hit the nail right on the head, but that doesn't mean that, with a little introspection, you're qualified to be your own therapist...OR DOES IT? Think about it. Am I overestimating you? PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF.
We have all been indoctrinated all of our lives into believing that we need the therapist's stamp of approval as "OK PERSON", and that is why we each end up with our very own "IDENTITY CRISIS". PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF. I might be lambasted for everything I've just said (even by you because of your territorial insistence on keeping what is yours, or haven't you been indoctrinated properly?). Then, what is CUREZONE all about? PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF. We are all victims of THE GREAT Conspiracy (DOUBT).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.422 sec, (1)