CureZone   Log On   Join
Digesting my woes.

daocmom Views: 764
Published: 17 years ago

Digesting my woes.

Wow I love this forum! I have so many stories, where to start?! I'll just refer to something I mentioned in the Gall Bladder surgery forum. If anyone is going to have laparoscopic Gall Bladder removal, I urge you to educate yourself first, because the doctor most likely won't do it for you.

Here's my story, //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=439&i=235

Another side note: A friend of mine was mentioning to me that a good friend of hers had Gall Bladder surgery this past week and died. She couldn't understand how a "routine" procedure went so bad? Knowing I made myself educated on the topic, she asked me what I thought. Immediately, I told her it was probably laparoscopic and the gallbladder broke and emptied into her abdomen. She stopped shocked and said "That's exactly what happened" I knew it was that or the doctor nicked another organ, as they use a camera to do the surgery and don't always see well. There has been much legislative debate over laparoscopic surgery. The scars are minimal, but the risk is great. Please visit the Liver Flush Forum or the Gall Bladder Surgery forum if you are considering GB removal, or are plagued by stones. It’s my opinion that doctors don't know how to treat this stuff properly, so it's up to you to be your own physician and make educated decisions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)