CureZone   Log On   Join
Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

9691naebz Views: 2,720
Published: 19 years ago

Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

i just read up on this parasite cleans and kidney cleanse and liver cleanse and Candida clean.. SHEWWW that is a lot. So where do i start.. I did look at some stuff today at health food store But it looked as though it had alot of ingredients that were unnecessary. Can someone tell me of a good product that is for para. cleanse that only has the main ingredients.. I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 3 years. Has anyone of you been helped with that with these cleanses.. But i dont just mean fatigue.( I mean Like Been in the bed for 3 years kind of fatigue)
These are my symptoms Exhaustion just after a couple of steps outside, or just doing the dishes, Taking a shower is a chore. Headaches, achy muscles, back pain, neck pain, chronic charly horse cramps in one leg 3 to 5 times a day, sinus congestion, asthma, irritable bowel, constipation and diarehea, I eat out with my family and i have to go to rest room 2 times before we get home.. i know every convenience store restroom and fast food restrooms between the city and my home. depression, extreme iritability, rude at times, stress and worry extreme, bad concentration and memory, attention defecit, INSOMNIA even though i'm exhausted, sick alot, joint pain, wake up hurting, belching , bloated, gasy, bad breath, crave sweets, i'm about 30 pounds overweight but not from eating alot it is from the sweets. Lazy.

Is this Candida or parasites, Is this kidney problems or liver problems.. Or is it all of the above.. Has anyone had problems as bas as mine and has been helped??????What helped you?????? All Opinions whether you have or have not been in bad health as me, are appreciated......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)