CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

Rusfox Views: 2,680
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,875

Re: Just started and this is confusing HELP PLEASE

Wow, sounds like you need good thorough clensing as soon as possible! It is possible you have all the problems you listed yourself.

First of all start watching your diet. Eliminate all sugar, preserved food, heavy fatty fried foods etc. Eliminate mercury tooth fillings if you have any.

Get out of bed, stay more outside in fresh air and get more physical activity.

I know it is not easy with all your symptoms, but you should start somewhere.

Do colonic clense, then parasite clense, and liver clense. Kidney clense you can do any time in between.

You can actually start with liver clense to see how it goes and hopefully to get more inspired to do the rest. It may bring very good relief to you. But remember, one liver clence is not enough. You should keep clensing your liver with couple weeks intervals until you see no stones after clense.

You can do your parasite clense using Clarkia tincture. I order mine from www.sbherbalremedies.com It contains only the three basic ingredients. You can read all info about it on their site.

By the way what is that you eat with your family?

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)