CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where to start? Multiple problems.

bone Views: 1,410
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 618,060

Re: Where to start? Multiple problems.

Start with diet.Low carb,low sugar,no fruit,no grains like wheat,legumes or beans,no starchy veggies like yams,potatoes,sweet potatoes,beets,carrots,etc.,eat a lot of red meat and animal fat,butter,fish like salmon,chicken with skin,eggs contain sulfur and alot of people dont eat them.The red meat and animal fat are essential to healing gut dybosis of the small intestines.Leaky gut of the colon caused by candida that has changed into the aggresive fungal form is another story.There is a treatment that includes taking biotin to change the candida back to the non invasive yeast form and then killing with olive oil and antifungals.You can find this treatment on the candidapage.com.

I would suggest to start out with a parasite cleanse then follow up with a series of Liver Cleanses so you can keep up with the yeast toxins.Paragone,old amish,clarkia are all good,you can also follow this up with a mega dose of coenzyme Q10.Colon cleanse is also something that needs to be done,there are many but alot of them cause discomfort.You also will need to take some kind of probiotic.I make my own kefir from real kefir grains for the majority of my probiotics.I drink about 30 ounces a day.You can find info at doms kefir site.I have done the Master-Cleanse about 6 times in the last 3 years.When i really feel bad the Master-Cleanse or some other kind of fast is what gets me back on my feet.Take things slow and dont mix alot of stuff together or you will fing yourself going in circles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)