CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DETOX FOOT PADS!!!

raider Views: 2,153
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 619,071

Re: DETOX FOOT PADS!!!

Hello,
I have been using for a month now and I sent my used pad into a lab and they sent a list of things it is pulling out of me. I have alot of heavy metals.

I am not a sales person and dont know yet exacally what all benefits I am getting from them but I will continue to use for now. They seem to be good.
You can go to www.bodypurenow.com and they have new message board and you can ask away and the Dr will answer you.

I am just getting ready to place another order there was several of us in another forum which was deleted today and so we have gone to a new forum called best products.
We are just learning and trading experience to early for us to be able to give good testamony.

The doctor did tell me today that when I get my mercury fillings done to make sure I wear a pad on both feet during the procedure.
Also said if I wanted because I am so agressive in my healing..LOL

That I could soak my foot in HOT epson salts and it opens the pores on the foot and to do this at night before using the pads.

Talk soon, Raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.609 sec, (1)