CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: that's too bad

Views: 1,527
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 637,528

Re: that's too bad

Ok, I can't believe I'm doing this but...What brought up the question was dealing with depression...and also reading for the last 25 year about Christ coming and the signs...

So to make things clearer and to the point... I guess there are times that I doubt myself do to the diagnoses of Depression some almost 20 years ago..

What is difficult I guess for me at least is I was raised in a time and place that made things difficult at best to grow up emotionally sure of who you are and your strengths etc...poverty, alchoholic, riots, emotional absent people...

However I can also remember at a young age...sort of knowing things...(people use to call it wise)...I remember saying things almost like offering up a prayer...I seemed to sense the pain and suffering around me... I would look to the heavens and say God they are in such pain...and think things like where is everyone running to...what is so important, why don't we all realize that its all about love...knowing that we can't continue to pollute our planet... that God would have given us everything we needed to heal on the planet...IE.herbs, foods etc...(although I didn't know about all this at the time) I was too young to know..

Then at 22 someone gave me a copy of The Late Great Planet Earth...and I read it over and over and other books as well and watched for the signs....and I've seen them...but

At 28 I was diagnosed as depressed..So Am I just depressed or is he coming...

But now as a "rational adult" I realize that I was probably very sensitive child....loved Jesus very much... but had many questions....

But there is also another element to the Depression thing...I was on Antibiotics in my teens and twenties and it can cause depression....depletes good bacteria which makes B12, magnesium, yeast overgrowth..etc... Now I'm trying to mop up the damage...

I won't go any farther than that except to say...that I wish he would come....

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Ok, I can't believe I'm doing this but...What brought up the question was dealing with depression...and also reading for the last 25 year about Christ coming and the signs...

So to make things clearer and to the point... I guess there are times that I doubt myself do to the diagnoses of Depression some almost 20 years ago..

What is difficult I guess for me at least is I was raised in a time and place that made things difficult at best to grow up emotionally sure of who you are and your strengths etc...poverty, alchoholic, riots, emotional absent people...

However I can also remember at a young age...sort of knowing things...(people use to call it wise)...I remember saying things almost like offering up a prayer...I seemed to sense the pain and suffering around me... I would look to the heavens and say God they are in such pain...and think things like where is everyone running to...what is so important, why don't we all realize that its all about love...knowing that we can't continue to pollute our planet... that God would have given us everything we needed to heal on the planet...IE.herbs, foods etc...(although I didn't know about all this at the time) I was too young to know..

Then at 22 someone gave me a copy of The Late Great Planet Earth...and I read it over and over and other books as well and watched for the signs....and I've seen them...but

At 28 I was diagnosed as depressed..So Am I just depressed or is he coming...

But now as a "rational adult" I realize that I was probably very sensitive child....loved Jesus very much... but had many questions....

But there is also another element to the depression thing...I was on antibitics in my teens and tweenties and it can cause depression....

I won't go any farther than that except to say...that I wish he would come....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.297 sec, (2)