CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So BEEJ, how do YOU answer one of the toughest questions there is...

Views: 1,222
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 638,434

Re: So BEEJ, how do YOU answer one of the toughest questions there is...

"And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him." (I Samuel 16:23)

"And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand." (I Samuel 19:9)

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." (Isaiah 45:7)

"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name." (Exodus 15:3)

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?" (Lamentations 3: 38-39)

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalm 137:9, KJV) "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalm 137:9, New American Bible) "a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalm 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)

"And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. And the LORD said unto Moses, 'Take all the heads of the people and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.'" (Numbers 25:3-4)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)