CureZone   Log On   Join
Trypanosoma Cruizi

caprio Views: 2,548
Published: 18 years ago

Trypanosoma Cruizi

Hi everyone

I changed my username from Kalhoks*n to Caprio.

When I DIRP myself I keep coming up with Trypanosoma Cruizi. That's o.k cause it's only Lethal and practically impossible to treat! Since using the f-scan I now have a lovely dose of Acne on my face and have been sleeping so much I haven't woken up in the morning this week. The Trypanosoma Cruizi are in my brain and they come from Central America and that makes sense cause I lived in there for bit.....I am also getting pain in the left side of my head. Bad. But you couldn't describe it as a headache, just pains!

Vtool are you around???? because ANY infomation on using the f-scan, tips etc would be really appreciated. How can I get to the Trypanosoma Cruizi in my head? Do I need to plate zap? How long do I need to zap for? 3 mins or 20 mins everyday for a month? Just any help. Obviously this is not all I have but I found it the most urgent.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.559 sec, (1)