CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Trypanosoma Cruzi

caprio Views: 2,416
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,039

Re: Trypanosoma Cruzi

Hi

I have been doing that. I am using the T2 all the time and the f-scan when I wake up and in the evening for as much as I can stand. It gets a bit boring. Anyway I always tend to fall asleep when using the f-scan. Honestly tonight I was just dropping off all the time and nearly dropped the hand holds. Is this common when people use a frequency generator or I am just sleepy ha ha. I am sleeping more and more you know. I have been thinking about it and looking back in the past. I used to go to sleep on Saturday night and not wake up till Monday for work. Well I woke up, but just turned over. My mum and my ex even had a chat about it (when I was sleeping) and she thought I had to sleep so much cause I had asthma.

But I don't understand as I haven't been to Central Africa, though I have been to North West as far as the Sahara. I dream of going back some day. I went to Africa about 4/5 years ago. Wouldn't it have hit me much harder before now if trypanosoma is what I really have? There are two other bugs in that frequency range that I could have instead. One is the sheep liver fluke. I have been surprised at how yellow I look recently and I don't have yellow fever though I have had the vaccination for it (along with hundreds of other vaccinations, I know). I am doing a Liver Flush tomorrow. I think I better start taking my health seriously and doing some serious clean up work.

I have Colloidal Silver and will get a hold of ozone. I think I need to clean my blood and bone marrow. You know I don't think I can have sleeping sickness it's really serious and it takes effect really quickly doesn't it?

Thanks Anunnaki for being around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)