CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: buying an fscan2

The_Comeback_Kid Views: 3,380
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,079

Re: buying an fscan2

I believe credit is due within this post to the original posters.

I am the original poster quite some time back with respect to the first quote. Again, my feelings, knowledge and interests to a degree have changed somewhat. Negate what I have said about the mini fg. But yes, many following Hulda Clark frequencies and electrification techniuques like this simple to use, portable fg. A commercial frequency generator I believe is a much much more powerful choice at the same price or cheaper.

Yes, I think it is a good idea to read Aubrey Scoon's 20 page dissertation on the f scan, but it may be dated, not have used the 2nd version of the device, and as vtool has mentioned...I definitely agree that he should have put much more time forth analyzing it and putting it through its paces.

Vtool and maryellen clark have had good things to say about it. It is also best to join the yahoo groups fscan forum and maybe discuss health objects with Dr.. Dick Loyd as well.

Additionally, as far as my comments about the fscans going for cheaper prices used, that is semi accurate for original fscan devices..not necessarily for the fscan2. Ive seen them sold for a little over $3000 (roughly) I believe used with all the gear.

This is a particular device I have learned to just listen to others on and what they think and put aside any preconceived ideas. My interests would be to see it consistently locate comparative pathogenic resonance in tissue where a particular pathogen is know to reside through previous diagnosis.

So in a nutshell, I remain open minded on this device.

Caprio, if you get the chance in the future, give the original poster credit for the text, :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.154 sec, (1)