CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Health Detective - FSCAN II ROCKS!!!

caprio Views: 2,066
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,172

Re: A Health Detective - FSCAN II ROCKS!!!

Hi Vtool

This may come as very simplistic but does the woman you adore have cystitis? A bad dose could really cause some nasties like schistosoma to reside in the bladder, urinary tract and KIDNEYS and make a cosy little house there.

I know cause I had cystitis when doing my finals.......imagine going into a full day exam needing the toilet and knowing you can't go, but having to concentrate for the most important exams of your life? Nasty. If this is the case she could put a zapper on her kidneys. The infection will definitely have spread up to the kidneys and the adrenals may be affected. I put the terminator 2 on my back one day while cleaning the flat. I caught myself turning round in the mirror and saw two huge red marks on my skin round about where the kidneys are. I thought, oh yes that are the kidneys clearing out a lot of nasties. So much so, it was coming straight out through my skin!

If she has urninary problems (and most woman get this at some point you would be surprised) something is residing in the kidneys. Cleaning the bladder is fine but the bacteria will hide in the kidneys and then come back. That's probably why it has been recurring. I think the best bet is full on zapping if you can put pads directly on her kidneys even better.

It may help, it may not, but she sounds in difficulty. Good luck and great to see you back :) Ukraine in deed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)