CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Health Detective - FSCAN II ROCKS!!!

vtool Views: 1,810
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,188

Re: A Health Detective - FSCAN II ROCKS!!!

Thank you so much for the comments, and insight. I have given her Dr. Shulze Intestinal formulas 1 & 2, and Kidney Bladder Formulas & teas and handbook for five day juice fast, and herbs for dissolve routines... hoping that these later will help her in tandem with the specific frequencies we just now ran on the shistosomas recieved from Dr. Sutherland. The dirp 352,000 - 354,000 delta 10 flat lined pretty much after these sets ran on her (3.8 hour session), with only one hit or peak at mv 4, which she is hitting now for 10 minutes zap.

I really appreciate your guys comments, and I read them to the lady here.

She won't be able to pursue these cleanses and detoxes of Dr. Shulzes until she returns from her vacation... I'll try to update, and we'll see how it goes. Already her suffering is measurably decreased signicantly since my arrival with the Fscan II.

Again, thanks for the comments,,, she appreciates other's opinions and insights.

I'll update when I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)