CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Zap or not to Zap?

caprio Views: 3,024
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,353

Re: To Zap or not to Zap?

Thanks Maryellen

I have been reading up about Candida as much as I can and have been on the Candida diet. I am also using the f-scan but not the T2 at the moment because Primal Defense is expensive and I don't want to kill all this good bacteria I am trying to colonize as soon as I put it in my body. I will try to get the all natural personal products asap but I am in Thailand and even when I am back in the u.k the website only has a "shop in Canada and the U.S." option. I will email them and see what I can do. But I won't be able to get the products for some time.

Do you think I should use the zapper even though taking probiotics?

Lastly. The F-scan doesn't say I have Candida. But the lower end of the frequencies, I get the highest reading. i.e. 71,000
72,000 84,000 85,000 etc. I have loads of readings coming under mold and mold toxins. However nothing comes up at Candida? So I haven't been running the square wave (rife) frequency for Candida cause I don't think I have Candida per se. There are many strains of fungus and Candida is just one that many people use as a broad term for fungal infection.

What do you think??? Am I way off the mark?

How did you get your daughter free of Candida and how did you know she had it? Did it come up on the F-scan?

Any info really helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)