Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
caprio Views: 1,069
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,733

Re: Q: For Caprio

Hi Braveheart

Sorry its taken so long to reply, been flying home.

Well the Terminator II was recommended to me by anunnaki and u get them at toolsforhealing.com 110 dollars (orgonize Africa has one but I think it is only hand holds only - no good 4 u). Any questions ask Anunnaki as I will be out of the site 4 a little while..... r & r.

I get burns from the T2 but not so much now (maybe my ph is changing) or maybe I am just more used to wearing it and moving it. It takes time to get used to.

I am not sure if I have helped u at all :)

Oh yes, I dont get rashes just burns at first. I am not sure that a T2 will stop the rash it may be that you just have sensitive skin. But at least u will be able to move a T2 around hopefully before the rash appears. I got a rash the other day and used the T2 get rid of it, I dont know what to do if it causes it.

p.s By the end of today I will have taken 3 flights with both my f-scan and T2 in my hand luggage. Not one question has been asked. Talk about sloppy customs officials or maybe I just have an innocent face. Still a little black box with electrics in it should be at least a little suspicious no?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)