I got a titanium screw in an implant about 7 years ago when I was 22 years old. How do I know if this is leaking toxins into my body? What are my options? I guess I could have gotten a bridge instead of an implant, but I didn't want to ruin the teeth next to my bad tooth.
I have 1 implant and 1 root canal. The root canal was done because my jaw had something called osteosclerosis, where the bone was very dense, so dense that it was pinching the nerve of one of my molars and it hurt so bad I couldn't even chew.
I also have some metal fillings, which I want to get rid of. I want all the toxins out of my body because daily living just keeps putting them in. I want to somehow get ahead of this toxic process.