CureZone   Log On   Join
Vtool...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
sands777 Views: 1,502
Published: 15 years ago

Vtool...

Hey VTOOL, I've been reading your posts and have come away very impressed with your dedication to research...I have some spare change set aside to begin my "research" but I have a question about the F165. Hypothetically, can the F165 or Super Zapper DeLuxe 2004 be used to electrify the blood or is it the Bob Beck silver pulser that is supposedly the one for that?

Is a zapper/blood electropurification unit that is compatible with an AC adapter preferable since no charge would be lost or is battery operation sufficient ?

Brief background on me...I found this site after much prayer when I was searching frantically on the net for relief from the *INTENSE* pain of a gallbladder attack...It was one last frantic effort for a remedy before my wife would drive me to the emergency room...Which I'm sure would've resulted in removal of my gallbladder since the pain was so severe that I could barely walk and could not refrain from moaning...

I had to talk my wife into letting me try the Liver Flush I found on this site and she finally agreed going to the store in the late morning hours for the ingredients...

Long story short...just a few short hours after starting the Liver Flush the pain vanished and out came many many green stones much like the picture you have shown on some of your messages...No more pain...Then I found out about the parasites..Got a product called Para free (same ingredients as Clarkia but much cheaper $8 per 2 oz bottle) Wow, out came flukes like crazy...Found out that it could of been those parasites that caused my liver/gallbladder problems...All of this is probably associated with an underlying chronic viral condition.

Now I'm on a mission and am willing to share with others the results from my research with these methods...But I could certainly benefit from others like yourself that have dedicated their time with trial and error that maybe could share with me some info so that I can be started in the right direction and avoid certain pitfalls that may be associated with it.

Thanks again,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)