CureZone   Log On   Join
deleted - question answered, thanks

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

madelle Views: 711
Published: 17 years ago

deleted - question answered, thanks


My partner (male) has a tender and swollen area in his abdomen, - you can see this buldge below his navel, above the public hair, on the right side. It is about 2cm wide and 6 cm long. He says it does not feel tender, just an odd swelling. No trouble with urination or any sexual functioning or any upset digestion. This is no joke, he is a healthy man, physically active, eats well (anti-candida) and by the time he told me about the swelling it has gotten bigger. He says he will go to the Doctor, but I am afraid he will just be prescribed anti-biotics, which will cancel out months of anti-candida protocol.

I am wondering, is this an area where there are lymph nodes, in men? (does gender matter where lymph nodes are?) I suggested he up his water intake substantially, he is afraid it is his kidneys - but with signs in the lower abdomen?

Any suggestions?


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.609 sec, (1)