CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New method extracts the very best virgin oil

Views: 16,514
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,529

Re: New method extracts the very best virgin oil

The "other group" does not spend most of it's time "bashing" TT. Just because they choose another oil to be better tasting than TT's does mean they are bashing them. Tastebuds are not discrimitory...They did not have that catching in the back of their throat and aftertaste with the Coconut Supreme that they did with the TT, it was a simple fact not bashing. They did not say anything bad about they oil, just their preference in taste. You act as if it is just absurd that anyone would chose any virgin coconut oil other than your companies. When another companies oil is better tasting, has friendlier service, and lower priced why wouldn't anyone consider another company? TT may be good, but I do not believe it is the best. For which I am entitled to believe.
The only thing I have encountered the other group being disgruntled about is the way the TT coconut yahoo group is run, which I can fully see. In my opinion it is the worst group "by far", not the best. I like the open interaction and discussion of the coconut oil open forum much better.
As to your post not marketing, a large percentage of your posts are covertly trying to market your Tropical Traditions brand, there is no need for the pretense please.
No, TT does not attack other brands, just the owners that sell them...such as a recent post in the coconut open forum. And you Brian were the one that said you taught Annette Fischer everything she knows about coconut oil in the time they used to sell TT so I am assuming that is how she knows how your oil is produced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.812 sec, (1)