CureZone   Log On   Join
what other group? /NT

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
duncancrow Views: 16,312
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,530

what other group? /NT

I'm finding that 0-10 preference for Virgin Oil de Coco Creme, which is produced by the wet milling, chilling and centrifuging method too.

Better flavour and throat feel aside, the more traditional brands are made in a pretty rude environment (check the TT site for more), and I think that unflattering attribute does help to propel the sales of the purer product that produced by modern methods.

I do have a traditional virgin coconut oil that's the same as TT's expeller-pressed, but few people buy it. The experts say that unlike the TT story, it has to be carefully stored or there will be detectable rancidity in the traditional products in several months, and they have to sell their shipments fairly quickly.

These people know what they're talking about; they are the largest wholesalers of coconut oil in North America.

Duncan Crow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)