CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clogged pores and break outs?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
becca_beee Views: 3,089
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,839

Re: clogged pores and break outs?

There's a lot of variable to your question. First of all you should know that VCO is anti-bacterial. Another word is you have a blemish applying it to the surface of you blemish will help it heal and kill the bacteria the blemish contains. If you are ingesting VCO, it depends. Have you replaced all the oils in your diet w/VCO? Then you'll probably break out until you body finishes flushing the impurities out,(our skin is our biggest organ of elimination). This is what happened to me. I'm 46 and for about two week I had eruptions, after that I still get a bump, but it doesn't amount to anything, hardly ever comes to a head. So, now my breakouts are very improved. If you are only consuming VCO as a additive and still eating other unhealthy fats, it's going to be a wild card. I certainly wouldn't expect your break out to improve, but getting worse is going to depend on you system.

Every 'body' is at different levels of health and disease another factor that lends itself to as individual's uniqueness. At your age what a tremendous thing to have discovered coconut, think of the Asian culture and how beautifully the women age. What a great future you have in comparison to a few days of out breaks to achieve greater health and slowing down the aging process. It would seem a small price to pay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)