CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clogged pores and break outs?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
becca_beee Views: 2,884
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 662,858

Re: clogged pores and break outs?

Hello;

You asked me a couple of questions I'll try to answer:

CO for a long time? what benefits have you discovered thus far? Also, do you have a favorite brand?>

I've been using CVO about three months. I've discovered more energy, clearness of mind. Warmer body temp, I was always cold. clear complexion, smoother skin. My husband loves to touch my skin and always comments on how smooth it is. A lot less body order. I use it as deorderant from head to toe, pits to feet. It's my lotion, it's my hair conditioner. Makeup remover, if I even bother with makeup now that my skin is looking so good. I had the motting on my face from too much sun and birth control, those are fading. And when I'm at the beach or in the garden I don't burn at all and if I turn pink it fades quickly. I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, but I can't remember everything. Let me put it this way, you'd have a very hard time talking me into giving up my VCO.

My favorite VCO is Tropical Traditions. Maybe it's simply that I started with them, but I do prefer them. My husband order a lot of different brands that we tried. But the tradional produced VCO is my favorite. I love the coconutty flavor and smell.

Let us know how you do on the cleanse and VCO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)