CureZone   Log On   Join
you ful'n yerself brah

thinker Views: 1,213
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,234

you ful'n yerself brah

I live in Hawaii too... if they aren't addicted to ice, spending all their money to lift their trucks to absurd heights that have no practical use for the island, then they are too busy beating up their o'l ladies.

I have lived in a lot of places, and although Hawaii is beautiful, the people are just as much rednecks as any other back water STATE. The education system alone in Hawaii will take YEARS to sort out. If it can be. The politicians are such crooks that money never gets to where it needs to be. But then it doesn't matter anyway, because the people don't care about education. They would rather work a couple days and then get off as early as possible to go ride the waves all afternoon. Food? sure brah we can fish for food, we don't need no supper market.

What's funny, is that they blame the haole's for this. (HAOLE = means white man, or mainlander, depending on who you talk to) Sure it has other meanings, but when they yell it at you in a derogitory way, you'll understand...(yes, even if you do nothing to provoke them except be blonde and blue)

I once sat and listened to a program for two hours on the local access cable. It was a program advocating the soveriegnty of Hawaii, not as a state in the U.S. but as a foreign COUNTRY. I listened because I wanted to be informed. He put his argument together in a very logical manner. He was well spoken. It was very informative. That doesn't change the meaning though.

I also watch the protest downtown. In case any of you didn't know, Hawaiian's do not like the U.S. Military. They claim we took their land. They also want us OUT. There is a comittee right now, petitioning congress to recgonize Hawaiian's in the same way that Native American's are. They want the funds... they want the legal rights as a native people. They want YOUR tax dollars. And their argument is that we OWE it to them.

No, I too live in Hawaii. And I understand the pride you have in the beautiful place that you live... but as for the age of consent... no. It's too low, and it was 14 (now 16) because there use to be many a family that would make their daughters "work".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.314 sec, (2)