CureZone   Log On   Join
Please ignore mtnndew's message

Jenkins Views: 1,831
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,595

Please ignore mtnndew's message

First he didn't even read it correctly, and second he has shown to be very much an arse when it comes to ones appearance. He acts if you weren't born beautiful then you deserve to live and die alone. He infuriates me. Now my sister has cystic acne, it is still very active and she has loads of scars. Not a pretty picture, and I can only imagine how her self esteem suffers. But she buys good makeup and applies it very well and it helps a great deal. She has run the gamut of everything you can use for Acne and nothing has worked. That stuff called proactive did help somewhat for her face (her Acne is very bad, so the proactive might work great for mild to moderate non cystic acne) I agree cleansing your body will help I myself have not done the Liver Cleanses or anything like that but a healthy bowel is never a bad thing. Also, try to act as if the Acne isn't there when you are with your boyfriend, if he says he doesn't notice it then believe him, one thing I have learned through the years is that we are much harder on our looks then men are, like girls i think are unattractive or slightly chubby my b/f will say no she is pretty and her body is fine. Acne is a bummer and I still have bouts of it, but you cannot let it run your life. What I have been doing with my face lately is this-- This is not an all natural approach so I may get scorched here at curezone!

I buy at Eckerd Drugs ( i have only been able to find this at eckerd drugs) an aqua glycolic toner for oily skin (me-oily skin-so bad)
I use erthromyacin topical solution (dr presription) this is like the toner as you rub it on your face. It is non expensive as well
I also use a retinol anti wrinkle cream from neutrogena
I use Avon Vitamin C serum--this has improved the texture of my skin considerably
And I also wash my face with ivory soap ( I know this will have some people screaming in terror but it is the only thing that has worked, I use anything special for my face and wa la it breaks out immediately)
I also use a scratchy type face scrubber which I get at Wal Mart which helps in daily exfoliation
and I use a peel off masque from St Ives (eckerd, walgreens) forget the name but it is in the blue and white labeling.

This has all helped ALOT and I put where it get the stuff so as you see the majority is over the counter and easy to get.

Kellie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (2)