CureZone   Log On   Join
( MY WIFE WANTS TO LEAVE ME FOR HER FATHER. PLEASE SUDGGEST ME HOW TO GET HER BACK TO MY LIFE )

Views: 1,743
Published: 18 years ago

( MY WIFE WANTS TO LEAVE ME FOR HER FATHER. PLEASE SUDGGEST ME HOW TO GET HER BACK TO MY LIFE )

I am a 22 year old guy currently pursuing 4th year in Engineering. I haven't got a job yet
but I am sure that I will get one very soon. In the year 2000 I came to know by the actions of my
cousin sister that she loves me very dearly and I too fell in love with her. Actually we both
wanted to love each other and continue our relationship till the end by marrying each other.
She is now 19 years old. She never had any other relationships and so do I. At that time
I was 19 and she was 16. We took this decision but a lot of discussions among ourselves.
We have full trust on each other. It is she who really provided confidence in me and after her
confidence I stared doing well in my studies.

She stayed in a different city and I used to phone her quite often at her house. Her parents did
not mind and thought us to be very good friendsm which we really are. I had told her that we would marry
each other and stay together as husband and wife and she agreed to me. Such a relationship is not
encouraged by our society but nowadays as people are growing modern such relationships are not uncommon.
She was in school then in 2000. Now she came to my city and now she is studying in a girls college and
staying in a girls hostel. Her parents do not know about our relationship and so do my parents but
sometimes they got indications from our actions. My parents tried to convince me to stop this relationship
but they did not succeed. Her mother initially liked me staying with her but after she came to my city
her mother started becoming indifferent towards me if not angry.

I always considered and still do consider this girl as my wife and love her very dearly and more than
anybody else in this world. We always considered each other as husband and wife when we were together.
I always made plans with her that after getting a job and becoming settled in life we will marry each other
even if our parents protests. If situations occur we may even run away and get married. Even if our
society does not accept us. So after she came to my city we went out together quite often about
3rice a week and still we do the same.

Our relationship went steady for 3 years, but lately her attitude towards me had been different.
I am sure that there is no other boy in her life apart from me. She started telling me that lets
discontinue our relationship as this will not be accepted by our society. She still says that she loves me
but she cannot disrespect/leave her father and marry me against her father's wish. She even says that if
something worse happens to her father seeing both of us marry each other, she can never forgive
herself and myself and can never stay with me. When I ask her why is she behaving in such a
strange manner and why didn't she think of these consequences at the time of starting this relationship,
she says that at that time she was quite young to understand all these things and she did all these out of
infatuation.

She always used to tell me not to change my love towards her in future and be like this all throughout my
life but now she herself has changed and started acting in a queer manner. She even says that in her house
her mother and grandmother had started making preparations for her marriage(that would be held after 3-4 years)
like buying of costly jewellery etc etc. She saw all these hopes of her mother and grandmother and thus she
cannot displease them. She even says that what the society would call her parents if she marries me and her
father would loose all his self respect. She won't be able to see her father in such a state. She even says that
she came to my city to convince me and cut off relationship with me. Otherwise she would have gone to any
other city and study there.

I am in a very dejected state nowadays and I have tried to convince her. I am feeling like ending my life.
At first she agrees with me but again after few days she raises the same issue and makes both of us feel sad.
I AM REALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL AND WOULD LIKE TO MARRY THIS GIRL AT ANY COST.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HER AND WOULD LIKE HER TO BECOME MY LIFE PARTNER TILL THE
END. I REALLY WANT TO GET HER AS MY WIFE AN BE SETTLED WITH HER PEACEFULLY.
Could you please give me an opinion about how I can convince her to marry me? I dont want to leave her
or make her free from my reach but instead I want her to be with me till the end. PLEASE suggest me
peaceful ways abou how I shall be able to convince her? Please reply fast.

I am confident that MY LOVE TOWARDS HER will WIN and I will be able to get HER as my WIFE but for that I need
some opinions about how I can make her understand that IT IS NOT ONLY HER FATHER WHO
LOVES HER BUT IT IS ALSO HER "HUBBY" THAT IS ME WHO LOVES HER EQUALLY IF NOT MORE.......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.391 sec, (3)