CureZone   Log On   Join
Opinions anyone?

thinker Views: 1,075
Published: 18 years ago

Opinions anyone?

This is an email that I received just today from a girl that I dated for a few months. The relationship ended officially over two months ago...
I have grown rather accustom to reading all of your thoughts and would love to hear your first impressions of this email.
Don't worry about being helpful or all that other stuff, just first impressions, as they come....

Thanks,

thinker

THE EMAIL:

bye, sorry I couldn't be the one, I wish we could have at least been friends, I miss talking to you, best of luck, I know your son will be there soon and we would have had to ended even talking to each other once you got him, so it's probably better this way, I want you to know that I will always love you, but using your words, "You deserve someone better", you have convinced me that nothing matters, and that is how I feel about everything now, there is no need for you to be depressed, you have a son to care for, so go find someone who will make both you and your son happy. bye, I am sorry that I hurt you, but now its time to forget that I was ever in your life, you said girls are always asking you out, you should have no problem moving on, seems like you are moving along pretty well already.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

15.531 sec, (1)