CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank Yous and Background for those who wanted it...

thinker Views: 1,178
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,859

Thank Yous and Background for those who wanted it...

Thank you all who posted. I very much appreciate your responses.
Several of you have seen my post before; please understand that I have NO mal intent for this girl. My desire was just to hear others opinions on something that has bothered me for a while. Besides if it were really at her expense, it would require she know about it... she doesn't. This was for me and my understanding... my learning.

Now for the background: I didn’t give you this before because I didn’t want it to color your opinions in anyway.

I met this woman (she is 36 btw) last year. She knew I had a child and she knew that I would be moving not long after the new year. She said she was fine with this right up until the week I left. Three days before I moved we had an argument. She claimed I was more concerned about the happiness of my 6 year old than I was about hers…. alarms big time in my book. Don’t worry, my son was not there. He was visiting my parents. This argument carried over till the next day. I tried several times to stop the argument and did so in several different ways. It doesn’t matter how, except it was calm, loving and yes even quiet with me interpreting her words so that she could see me trying. Nothing mattered… So she dumped me. I moved on. Well, I am trying to move on. She still calls and writes, and I am always nice in return. I’m not leading her on, but I have been very honest and told her that we could never be more than friends again.

I have already moved. My son is with me again and I am attempting to get him settled into a normal routine. I posted her email because it bothered me. Part of me agrees with Mntdew, and part of me agrees with the rest of you… but does that justify her actions?

I don’t think so… thank you all for you opinions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

7.219 sec, (1)