CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long but really need help. Please...

Views: 1,624
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,911

Re: Long but really need help. Please...

Hi
Dear Taken

I understand how you feel. But the only solution I can think is this:

When I get upset or angry I need time to relax and calm down.

They seem to be very upset with you. Please consider this as a fact. You need to accept their feelings and give them some time: two weeks seem reasonable for them to reevaluate what happened and realize eerybody overreacted.

Graduation is an important achievement for the family not only for the person graduating.

It is a time to enjoy, cheer up, be happy.
It is important to have good memories of graduation.

Your arguments were at the wrong time.

I understand you felt like ignored, and the last of her priorities...But her family wanted to be with her and you can not compete with her family.

It was not a good idea to argue about that WHEN YOU WANTED. You needed to talk but when both had the time and the focus to talk.

Please realize that that was a little bit selfish. You had two arguments over the phone and one in person in front of her parents. Now they may think you are inmature and selfish.

If there is real love she will call you back. Please Wait patiently for 2 weeks. You need to learn that there is a right time to talk.

So, wait until you can think clearly and she feels better.

You both need to agree when how and where to talk, You cannot force her to talk when you want. You also can talk about how you feel bout it does not mean she has to agree. I mean, you felt ignored but it does not mean that she really ingonred you. Maybe there were too many things going on in het life so she could not handle too many people talking to her at the same time...It happnes to me...

My roommate did that to me. She insisted talking one day when I was not feeling well.I asked her to talk some other time and she refused. We had a very bad argument, i was very sensitive and I felt she was so selffish and she did not have consideration or respect. Now we are like enemies....

You had the right to talk about how you felt, but she had the right to enjoy her graduation with everybody that loves her.

Now you need to think how a mature person would resolve this.

Respect other people feelings and they will respect yours.

I would make a two colum list. I would write everityhing I feel and felt and did. I n the second column I would write What I think she felt, wanted did. Then I would try to understand what went wrong.
I think there is hope for you though.
When there is real love everything can work. But you both need to be mature.

Blessings

kk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.188 sec, (2)