CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Long but really need help. Please...

taken Views: 1,470
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,919

Re: Long but really need help. Please...

I agree with everything you said. After calming down your exact thoughts were my thoughts. Now it is too late though as she has extended the order and is going back to her home town in another state. After finding this out I realized that there must have been more to this than just the one arguement. Yes I realize it was totally selfish the the worst timing possible, but it seems a bit much to end a 2 and 1/2 year relationship over it. THis must have been the straw that broke the camels back. Unfortunatly I had no idea that this was building to this point. I thought everything was perfect, but if it indeed was, she would not be acting so strongly at this point. I just wish she had communicated any other concerns previous to this and maybe all of this could have been avaoided. Maybe not, but it would have had a better chance. Now I sit in shock. I know I screwed up big time argueing at that moment, but was it worth throwing it all away. There had to be something else. The not knowing is the worst. I wish your two week idea would work, but I fear all is lost. My heart is broken and I never saw it comming. I pray that your kind words come true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

15.766 sec, (1)