CureZone   Log On   Join
BAD BOY, BAD BOY...WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

mtnndeww Views: 1,470
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,911

BAD BOY, BAD BOY...WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU?

Pardon me if this sounds, well...simple, but it is. Move on. Who needs this kind of crazy in their life? You!? Restraining orders are off-the-charts trailer-trash crazy. No respectable mother would ever do that if the situation is how you say (I'll trust that this is so). Is this how you want to start off a life together? Come on, take a hint...a stink'in Jessica Simpson concert is more important than protecting you, of all things. I know it hurts, but young college girls are unpredictable and immature. That's what you get when you date younger...that's their charm. Never get serious with 'em. Learned a valueable lesson, didn't you? Better now than later. And another thing...you DON'T WANT A MOTHER-IN-LAW FROM HELL, TRUST ME! That's exactly what she is. Cold-hearted bitch mother-in-laws can destroy a perfectly good relationship. When you marry a woman, you in essence, "marry" their family. A wife's family plays a key role in her future life, no if, ands, or buts about it. Recap: girlfriend doesn't stand up for you in your time of need and mom cusses you out like a sailor. Hmmm, do you really need more hints than those? Forget the "love" you have for her, this is reality, man! Date closer to your age or don't get so serious. Those are your options. College gals aren't for marrying, they're for DATING. Let them grow up and season a little before you turn up the love burners. But this one is burnt to a crisp. Consider yourself lucky, even though you don't feel like it. You'll be thank'in 'ol MtnnDeww years from now...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

6.813 sec, (1)