CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: keep talking...lil longer post

taken Views: 1,506
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,936

Re: keep talking...lil longer post

Well today she comes to get her things. Because of the crazy restraining order, the police have to be here. How embarassing. I've never seen a molehill made into a mountain like this before. This is just too much. Lots of crying today as I packed her things. The finality of it all. The space I cleared for her in the closet. The drawers I emptied out. But... you are all right. If she was ready it wouldn't have gone down this way. I missed the warning signs because I was in love. A large part of her allure was that she so simple and sweet. She had never been heartbroken and looked at the world with these wide eyes. Now I know that the lack of dating experience that made her so sweet and innocent in the beginning was a blessing and a curse. At one end of the spectrum she had no baggage, but at the other she was to inexperienced to handle adult dating experiences. I guess people need a balance to be the perfect mate. Not so much baggage that they are a basket case, but enought to know what they want and don't out of life. She just hadn't experienced enough before meeting me to be sure of anything. Also in her lack of experience, she didn't have the confidence to tell me that she wasn't ready for certain steps forward. So here I go buying rings and planning weddings and she is going along with it because it might or might not be what she wants. But hey, why rock the boat unless you are sure. Well, the $5400 ring I own outright and can't return is one reason. I even told her I had it withen the return period so in case she was freaked out by the thought I could return it. She thought it was wonderful and even tried it on for fit!!! If she wasn't sure then why not say something then. Why go to websites and look for things for a future wedding registry. I guess she just wasn't sure of anything. Well I will learn a lesson here about sweet innocent girls.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.734 sec, (1)