CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you got used dude

taken Views: 1,370
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,940

Re: you got used dude

Thanks again. The amazing thing is that people in my life that usually wouldn't agree on anything are all supporting me together on this. It really makes me feel cared for. People who will call me on any BS all agree that I was not in the wrong. This is really important in this huge time of self doubt. There is a foolish part of me that still hopes that there is a way to fix this, but logically I know there isn't. Bottom line is as follows. If she doesn't call because of her mom then it would never work. If she doesn't call on her own free will then it wasn't meant to be. She has had time to think about all this and if she isn't hurting just as bad as me then she never shared the love I had for her in the first place. None of this makes me feel any better at all, but it does keep me sane... sort of. Thanks again so much to those who have taken the time to read and respond. This is one of the few things that makes me feel better during the day. Reading support from total strangers who are good enough people to help in my time of need. I hope that some day when I am in a better place I can return the favor. After all, you get what you give.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.594 sec, (1)