CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: you got used dude

Views: 1,626
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,944

Re: you got used dude

Hi Taken

I usually do not post in this forum, because if I am an expert is in breaking up.
I have had my heart broken many times....
Maybe I can give you some tips...

I have cried and cried. I have felt like a Mack truck has hit me...

Now I am single. But I am happy. I have overcome many bad things... I have a sucessful career. I have many friends.

You can overcome this. The only way to overcome the situation is to live the situation. You need to feel what you need to feel.

I used to cry taking a shower, driving, eating... What I have learned:

Declare to yourself that you deserve a good life. Believe that you deserve a good life. Organize your thoughts. Believe that you can get what is really good for you. Believe that you deserve a good life with a good woman, who cares respect and loves you. See this as a goal in your future, and it will be like a light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep talking, it is important: talk to your buddies, to your family etc.

Analyze the situation and be fair. Do not think you are a victim, but do not feel guilty either...

Try to exercise, walk.

Do something that requires concentration and focus. Keep you mind busy in something else.

When my brother broke up with his fiance, He was feeling so sad and hurt he needed to feel somebody in the bedroom to be able to sleep. We arranged in my family ( In my country it is normal to stay in the family while single) turns to company him. He had to sleep in my bedroom several times,I used to hug him, my mother and sisters did too. He was very open with us and we were able to help him.
Now my brother is a very sucsesful engineer. He has many girls chasing him...

Go out with friends. Do not drink too much. Do not get crazy...
Do not stay alone for long time... Talk to people.. Even strangers..

Read good books. Reading keeps your mind busy...

Pray. Pray. God cares about you. Pray always.

Eat. Eat fruits, vegetables..

Plant a plant.

Please, love yourself.

Be patiente, do not be impulsive.

If you feel too bad, write a letter, write everything you feel and want to say, you do not have to send it. Then write a solution, or a plan of action, some short term goals. Keep a journal of your progress.

If your feel very upset, drink herbal teas like valerian, chammomile, passion flower..

Magnesium and zinc are good too.
Many people have overcome a situation like yours.. You will be fine.

Post here and let us know how are you doing...!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this help

kk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.828 sec, (2)