CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

derek_w Views: 1,166
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,983

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

sorry to hear about that, dude. like the other poster said, it was probably awkward for her to be around you as well. read some of my posts down below. i've almost come to the conclusion in my own head that continuing my relationship with my gf isn't worth it anymore even know we arent officially broken up. she's called a few times in the past days but i didn't pick the phone up. it's been tough, but ive made huge steps. in the time i've been away from her - i just finished a book ive been meaning to read, made some new friends last night, fixed a problem on my car that's been plaguing me for a few weeks, and am taking steps to join a gym and take a welding class this week. having a journal to write all of your thoughts in helps a lot too. stay busy, become a better person from this. she'll regret loosing you once if she ever sees the person you have become. keep your head up, bro. there are others out there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)