CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

scotto Views: 1,126
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,990

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

thanks for replying. sounds like were both in the same anxiety mode. there is nothing worse than girl pain. (for girls; guy pain) if i may vent for a moment what hurt so badly was a day or two before she ended it she told me how much she loved me and we were planing a trip. like you i ended up alone with my own cat. the memories of when she loved me play in my head all the time. and to recall how we acted like total strangers to one another last night was heart breaking. i wanted so much to kiss her and tell her where have you been?? but i know and see that she no longer feels that way about me. It would be innappropriate and not nessesary.

one last thing i'm curiuos about. i personally will service myself looking at her picture. i find this extremely emotionaly painful yet i cannot stop myself. wonder if anyone else subjects themselves to that kind of self inflicked anguish

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)