CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

scotto Views: 1,224
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 665,992

Re: my healing wound was ripped open again last night

a lot of similarity in our dilemas. the only statement i got when she broke it off over the phone was that her needs were not being met. at the time my feeling was, what does it matter why? She wants out. That's the bottom line. not wanting to be needy i said little. my parting words were "i'll just say until we meet again. We have not said more than a few words to each other since then. i wish now i had asked for some answers that might have given me more closure. but in the end i keep coming back to my original reaction. she lost that lovin feeling for me and wanted out. i'll even get mad at myself for not deflecting her attempt to break up with me better. i must remind myself again, i shouldnt be dealt with that at all. the right girl wouldnt do that. only the wrong ones do. yet i dont care. i want this wrong one. it's got to be her. that's the desperation feeling kicking in. it's so difficult. BTW, Taken, that faithful phone call that night was not what ended it. women dont leave unless they are restless, unhappy or disenchanted. mine left me for the latter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)